Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Fruit of the Spirit

I'm not sure how many days out I am now, but the physical symptoms from quitting meds seem to be gone. So, I am now becoming reacquainted with my emotions au natural.  So far so good.  I am, however, way less tolerant of just about everything.  My current mantra to self is: "Inhale gratitude, exhale love."

Tomorrow begins the 2014 season of lent.  This season I will focus on the Fruit of the Spirit.  I hope to faithfully give up screens...I have felt so undisciplined for the past few years with National Boards and now college consuming my choice in time, so I am hesitant to say I'm fully committed.  However, it's time to change.  I'm ready.  And I want to serve my God.  I want to be his clay.  So I will strive to be faithfully still, prioritize, and re-adjust the balance in my life that has been so completely out of whack.

I love you, Lord.  Please help me recenter on You in all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment