Saturday, February 22, 2014

Withdrawal Again

The laundry list:

-night sweats, really bad.
-roller coaster of extreme agitation to deep (crying) sentimentality back to extreme agitation
-OCD
-mega headache that comes and goes since last dose
-dizziness
-brain "zaps"
-hot flashes/can't control body temp.  I'm cold then hot then cold then hot...all within 5 minutes
-sick gut
-trouble tracking/focusing eyes

The dizziness and headache were the worst to get through the first couple days totally off the med.  All of the symptoms are still present, though not as intense as those first couple days.  I've been checking out internet opinions on the subject, and these side effects could last weeks.  I'm a little nervous about becoming re-acquainted with my non-medicated self!  15 years of modern medicine's assist with mellowing me out...we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment