Monday, January 18, 2016

Kid Questionnaire

From Facebook..."Without ANY prompting ask your kids these questions" Tori = 1st answer. Adrion = 2nd answer.

1. What is something I always say to you? You love me. " I love you"

2. What makes me happy? Me not being non-social. Jillyboo

3. What makes me sad? Deaths. When I get really angry.

4. How do I make you laugh? When you're being way too crazy. Tickling me like a psycho person.

5. What was I like as a child?  I have no clue. I do not know.

6. How old am I? 36. 36.


7. How tall am I? I don't know. I don't know.

8. What is my favorite thing to do? Read. Sit by Dad.

9. What do I do when you're not around? Do County Line work. Lay down in bed.

10. What am I really good at? Drawing. Playing Peggle.

11. What am I not very good at? I don't know. I don't know.


12. What do I do for a job? Counselor at school. Counselor.

13.What is my favorite favorite food? Crispitos. Macaroni.
14. What do you enjoy doing with me? Talking. Playing with toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment